• Designed to limit foot/ankle hyperextension.
• Laminated Technomicro is used as the base material in all areas.
• Fully replaceable by hand tools the anti-skid rubber SR sole disperses loads better than any other sole system on the market.
• Sidi's optional Supermoto or Enduro soles can be fitted.
• Calf plate system features an inner double adjustment that expands to fit even the largest calf!
• Nylon insole no dangerous steel shank!
• Inner heat shield made of high grip material.
• Top of the boots gaiter features a high grip anti heat panel on the inside area, elastic belt with Velcro closure seals the top of the boot against the elements.
• Removable arch support.
• The boots tongue features a protective internal gusset.
• Toe area covered in protective plastic.
• Rigid, shock resistant, anatomically shaped heel hold the riders foot firm and thus resists twisting while offering maximum protection.
• Replaceable, even sleeker, micro adjustable cam lock buckle system with memory retention straps.
• Lower buckle protected against opening because of an impact by a molded guard.
• The complete central strap system can be easily replaced and is available in two sizes.
• Lined with anti abrasion Cambrelle in the foot area for comfort, the upper is lined with Teflon mesh which prevents complete absorbsion of water and sweat.
• All bolt-on parts are replaceable. Replaceable shin plate is a Sidi patented feature.
• Malleolus external molded plastic guard with ergonomic closed cell foam padding internally to enhance protection of those tender small foot bones.
• Slim, cool non-bootie design.
• Exclusive Dual Flex System upper offers the industries best fit, especially with knee braces!
• Assembled and replaceable boot leg is stitch free!
• Replaceable inner kickstart/footpeg guard on the inside area of both boots.
Motocross Magazine: "The Sidi Crossfire 2 TA is a premium boot with an
exceptional level of protection, comfort and quality. With a straightforward
design, great looks, and renowned durability, it could be the last boot you'll
have to buy for quite some time."
"After three months of solid use, I would have to say Sidi has a winner with
the Crossfire 2 SRS. They are comfortable, protective and extremely durable.
Not to mention, they are damn good looking. These boots are worth cracking the
piggy bank open for.”
Magazine: "The Sidi Crossfire 2 SR is on MXA’s short list of favorite boots.
It’s comfortable, long-lasting.”
Magazine: "Here’s the truth: it fits; it offers a no-mess, non-booty design;
it’s incredibly light, and the feel does not change throughout the life of the
product. For the serious off-roader, it doesn’t get any better than this!”
Inside Moto-X Off Road Magazine: "I could go on and on about
the bits and pieces that make up the Crossfire 2, but the more important thing
is how they fit. These boots were simply amazing. From the moment you put them
on they are comfortable and feel as if they are already broken in.”
Dirt Rider Magazine: "…the great-looking new colorways make
the Crossfire 2 an awesome match with today’s gear combos.”
"The new Crossfire’s are not-only a technologically advanced, and highly
protective footwear, they are seriously some of the best-made boots on the