• Designed to limit foot/ankle hyperextension.
• Italy’s finest top grain leather is used as a base material with laminated Technomicro material being used on the tongue and rear joint areas the best in flexibility and comfort.
• TA sole is best suited for riders who may walk in their boots some.
• TA sole is made of anti-skid rubber and can be replaced by a cobbler.
• TA sole features excellent rear brake feel.
• Calf plate system features an inner double adjustment that expands to fit even the largest calf!
• Top of the boots gaiter features a high grip anti heat panel on the inside area, elastic belt with Velcro closure seals the top of the boot against the elements.
• The boots tongue features a protective internal gusset.
• Nylon insole no dangerous steel shank!
• Removable arch support.
• Inner heat shield made of high grip material.
• Toe area covered in protective plastic.
• Rigid, shock resistant, anatomically shaped heel hold the riders foot firm and thus resists twisting while offering maximum protection.
• Replaceable, even sleeker, micro adjustable cam lock buckle system with memory retention straps.
• Lower buckle protected against opening because of an impact by a molded guard.
• The complete central strap system can be easily replaced and is available in two sizes.
• Lined with anti abrasion Cambrelle in the foot area for comfort, the upper is lined with Teflon mesh which prevents complete absorbsion of water and sweat.
• All bolt-on parts are replaceable. Replaceable shin plate is a Sidi patented feature.
• Replaceable inner kickstart/footpeg guard on the inside area of both boots.
• Slim, cool non-bootie design.
• Malleolus external molded plastic guard with ergonomic closed cell foam padding internally to enhance protection of those tender small foot bones.
• Exclusive Dual Flex System upper offers the industries best fit, especially with knee braces!
• Assembled and replaceable boot leg is stitch free!
Transworld Motocross Magazine: "Sidi’s Crossfire 2 boots are safe, durable, comfortable, and require no break-in. The Crossfire is an incredible boot, and the new generation is even better. They are thinner, more contemporary, and feature added interchangeability."
MotoUSA.com: "After three months of solid use, I would have to say Sidi has a winner with the Crossfire 2 SRS. They are comfortable, protective and extremely durable. Not to mention, they are damn good looking. These boots are worth cracking the piggy bank open for."
Motocross Action Magazine: "The Sidi Crossfire 2 SR is on MXA’s short list of favorite boots. It’s comfortable, long-lasting."
Dirt Bike Magazine:
"Here’s the truth: it fits; it offers a no-mess, non-booty design; it’s
incredibly light, and the feel does not change throughout the life of the
product. For the serious off-roader, it doesn’t get any better than this!”
Inside Moto-X Off Road Magazine: "I could go on and on about the bits and pieces that make
up the Crossfire 2, but the more important thing is how they fit. These boots
were simply amazing. From the moment you put them on they are comfortable and
feel as if they are already broken in."
Vurb Moto.com "The new Crossfire’s are not-only a technologically advanced, and highly
protective footwear, they are seriously some of the best-made boots on the
SID-C2T-WHWH-42 SIZE 8.5/42
SID-C2T-WHWH-43 SIZE 9.5/43
SID-C2T-WHWH-44 SIZE 10/44
SID-C2T-WHWH-45 SIZE 11/45
SID-C2T-WHWH-46 SIZE 11.5/46
SID-C2T-WHWH-47 SIZE 12.5/47
SID-C2T-WHWH-48 SIZE 13/48
SID-C2T-WHBK-42 SIZE 8.5/42
SID-C2T-WHBK-43 SIZE 9.5/43
SID-C2T-WHBK-44 SIZE 10/44
SID-C2T-WHBK-45 SIZE 11/45
SID-C2T-WHBK-46 SIZE 11.5/46
SID-C2T-WHBK-47 SIZE 12.5/47
SID-C2T-WHBK-48 SIZE 13/48
SID-C2T-WHBK-49 SIZE 14/49 $550
SID-C2T-BKBK-40 SIZE 7/40
SID-C2T-BKBK-41 SIZE 7.5/41
SID-C2T-BKBK-42 SIZE 8.5/42
SID-C2T-BKBK-43 SIZE 9.5/43
SID-C2T-BKBK-44 SIZE 10/44
SID-C2T-BKBK-45 SIZE 11/45
SID-C2T-BKBK-46 SIZE 11.5/46
SID-C2T-BKBK-47 SIZE 12.5/47
SID-C2T-BKBK-48 SIZE 13/48
SID-C2T-BKBK-49 SIZE 14/49 $550
SID-C2T-BKBK-50 SIZE 15/50 $550