One of the markets coolest, most vented helmets! The Vemar VRX9 features the exclusive "Vemar Klima" full ventilation system with TWO chin vents that channel air to the rear of the helmet, three intake vents on the top and front of the exterior shell, wide intake across the helmets brow liner area with six exhaust vents in the rear of the shell and five more at the rear base of the helmets liner. Holy air flow Batman!
The Vemar VRX9 is engineered and manufactured in Italy to the motorcyclist specific ECE 22.05 standard while also meeting USA's DOT standard.
CONSTRUCTION | FIT | WEIGHT
- The VRX9 is constructed with a mid-oval shell shape. This shape offers a more generous fit front to back and a more snug fit ear to ear.
- Exterior shell is constructed of a lightweight yet incredibly strong carbon fiber - kevlar - fiberglass blend.
- Two sizes of outer shells cover the six helmet sizes for the ultimate in a light weight yet proportional fit.
- A Medium VRX9 helmet weighs only 1250 (+/- 50) grams or just 2.7 lbs.
- Double density, high impact inner EPS Shell.
The Vemar VRX9 comes with a five (5) year warranty from manufacturing date, which equates to the full usable life of the helmet.
Transworld Motocross Magazine: "Lightweight and
attractive-just how we like our ladies. In all honesty, the VRX9 is incredibly
light and well-vented.”
"If we had ten thumbs, they’d all be pointing up-the Vemar VRX9 is that good!”
Rider Magazine: "This
is an excellent helmet that held up well and is certainly worthy of your
serious consideration the next time you’re looking for a light lid."
Check out the review of the Vemar VRX9 at it's press launch ride. Read below or check out the full review on Dirt Rider magazines website: