• External ankle brace system.
• Nylon inner sole with removable arch support pad.
• The all new two piece Vortice sole is constructed of a polyurethane and rubber blend. It features a removable insert in front of the arch area where much wear and tear normally occurs due to sharp metal brake pedals and shift levers. Another patented-exclusive Sidi feature!
• Technomicro is used as a base material.
• Double stitched in all high stress areas.
• Closable air vents on the foot outer and toe areas.
• All bolt on parts are replaceable.
• An elastic panel adjacent to the entry zipper allow a bind free zip and improved fit.
• DuPont polymer toe shift pad.
• Perforated Teflon treated nylon lining.
• Shock absorbing heel cup.
• The toe slider is made in nylon reinforced with fiberglass. It is fitted with a new air intake and an innovative alloy insert.
• Tecno - II buckle system for a perfect glove like fit.
• Tecno VR adjustable calf system.
• Cambrelle lining.
• The Vortice can accommodate riders with up to an 18-inch calf diameter 12.5 inches above from the bottom of their heel. With an optional longer strap system riders with up to 20 ˝ inch calf diameters can be accommodated.
• Padded Achilles area.
• Vortice Air bullet point only
SportRider Magazine: "While a lot of other boots sport flashy knickknacks that don’thave much substance, the new Sidi Vortice’s features have all been designedwith rider protection in mind, with input from orthopedic doctors as well asracers. It was difficult to imagine Sidi improving upon the Vertigo Corsa, butthey’ve managed to do just that with the new Vortice.”
Ridermagazine: "We especially like the wide range of adjustability the Vorticeoffers, along with its great looks and many protective features.”
Motorcyclingmagazine: "Step up to a pair of the highest functioning racing and sporttouring boots on the market today.”
UltimateMotorcycling: All motorcycle gear has to be a clever balance of comfort andprotection – and it doesn’t hurt if it looks great too, Sidi’s Vortice bootdelivers on all three counts.”
TrackDayMag.com:"Man, those are some superior boots.”
Motorcyclistmagazine: "When I’m strafing corners at the racetrack, they provide unparalleledprotection.”
SuperStreetBikemagazine: "The Vortice is the Ferrari of footwear, full crash protection withplenty of tech gadgets.”
CycleWorld Magazine: "great fit and protection you can count on – just what you needfor the peace of mind to ride fast”
Chickenhawkracing.com"The bottom line is that if you want to have good protection, comfort, fit andstyle the Sidi Vortice or Vortice Air boots should be on your list to check outand try on before you make your next purchase.”
BMWOwners News: "This is a serious racing or track day boot system, with top-levelcomfort and protection features built in and integrated well.”
InsideMotorcycles: "The Sidi Vortice is truly a premium boot, after a crash I havenever regretted spending a little extra on boots. Premium foot protection thatis crash proven.”