My Cart: 0 item(s)
Why CE Level 2 is better!
To attain CE Level 2, EN1621-1, armour must transmit an average of no more than 20kN of energy when impacted with 50 joules (around 5kg dropped from 1 metre height) whilst CE Level 1 must transmit no more than 35kN of energy.
Simply put the lower the amount of transmitted energy the better the protection provided!
The Forcefield EX-K Shoulder Protectors are fully CE approved to Level 2, the highest possible.
The moulded Nitrex Evo® armour is flexible, breathable and has RPT (Repeat Performance Technology) for guaranteed performance even after multiple impacts. The ideal addition to the modular EX-K Flite harness.
- Sizes Available: Small, Medium, Large
- Constructed from High Tech Nitrex Evo® armour
- Moulded for comfort
- Heat activated body moulding
- Single retaining strap and adjustable fixing at the top
- Perforated and breathable
- Non restrictive
- Multi sport use
- RPT (Repeat Performance Technology)
- Ergonomic design for increased comfort