My Cart: 0 item(s)
The Kore Adventure Boot gives you all of the features found in other top boots priced over $250 for only $164.99! These are battle tested with input from riders like you. We strive to provide the best adventure touring boot at the best price.
- Bonded non-slip lug type sole.
- Replaceable micro adjustable cam lock buckle system.
- Split grain leather is used for the upper’s construction.
- Multi pleated arch, upper calf and Achilles areas for maximum comfort.
- Double stitched in all high stress areas.
- Extra strong inner sole with removable arch support pad.
- Exclusive cam-lock buckle system combined with a Velcro secured upper flap with an elastic expansion panel.
- Lined with an anti-abrasion, breathable mesh nylon which prevents complete absorption of water and sweat. Thus the boot will dry quickly after use.
- Inner gaiter rises to mid-calf.
- Top of boot closure system helps to seal out the elements.
- Reinforced inner and outer ankle cups as well as toe and heel cups.
- Tough plastic shin guard.
- Plastic shifter and brake protection panels.
- Extra plastic exterior guard protects the rider’s small toes.
- Reflective panel above the heel for safety.
- Slim, cool non-bootie design.
AdvMoto took a pair for a spin and here is what they had to say: Boot Review