My Cart: 0 item(s)
The Metralla vented Textile jacket uses large pore mesh in the arms, chest and back to circulate a large amount of air. Heavily armored with protectors in the shoulders, elbows, and back. The removable waterproof, windproof and breathable Reissa liner can be easily zipped in over the permanent mesh lining.
- Strong 100% ventilated Polyester mesh and 600 denier Polyester fabric outer shell.
- 100% Polyester anti-bacterial fixed mesh lining.
- Multiple stitched main seam construction for maximum tear resistance.
- Neoprene and Micro-Fabric materials are used in the collar and cuffs for total rider comfort.
- Removable high impact CE approved dual-density protective armor in shoulders and elbows.
- 8mm thick memory foam back pad.
- Accordion fabric-Spandex panels are used on both sides of the jacket to the waist for the finest non-binding fit possible.
- 8-inch YKK waist connection zipper for pant attachment.
- Two front hand warmer pockets with zipper closures.
- One interior zip-open vertical wallet/phone pocket plus a waterproof wallet pocket on the shell.
- YKK zippers are used throughout the jacket with easy to grab long pulls.
- 2-way zippers on sleeves fit perfectly over a variety gloves and provide maximum air flow with hook & loop closure.
- Reflective piping from the shoulders to the cuffs, front and back, for night time visibility.
- Additional Reflective striping on sleeves and upper chest area for increased visibility.
- Hook & loop sleeve gathers for a perfect fit with or without the inner liner.
- Hook and loop collar tie back for comfortable riding while leaving the collar open.