The X3 is Sidi's most inexpensive way to experience professional level boots. Made with the same laminated Technomicro and TA sole as the Crossfire 2, it also features the same cam lock buckles, Cambrelle® inner lining, heel and insole as the higher end boots.
- TA sole is made of antiskid rubber and can be replaced by a cobbler.
- TA sole features excellent rear brake feel.
- Nylon insole no dangerous steel shank!
- Tongue in grove rear of calf panels protect the Achilles tendon.
- Removable arch support.
- Inner heat shield.
- Internal malleolus plastic guard with ergonomic closed cell foam padding internally to enhance protection of those tender small foot bones.
- Toe area covered in protective plastic.
- Rigid, shock resistant, anatomically shaped heel with hyper extension block for maximum protection.
- Replaceable micro adjustable cam lock buckle system with memory straps.
- Lower buckle protected against opening because of an impact by a guard.
- Lined with antiabrasion Cambrelle® in the foot area for comfort, the upper is lined with Teflon mesh which prevents complete absorption of water and sweat. These materials will not retain water or sweat on the inside of the boot. The boot will dry quickly and the treatment also prevents the onset of mould.
- All bolton parts are replaceable.
- Slim, cool nonbootie design.
- Single Flex System upper.
Motocross Action Magazine: One of the most difficult things to balance when designing a motocross boot is the weight-to-protection ratio. But the X-treme is one of the lightest boots on the market at 3.75 pounds and our testers loved the lightweight feel.
Transworld MX: "Aside from a couple features unique only to the Sidi Crossfire 2 SR, there are no major differences between the X-3 and it's more expensive older brother. The X-3 is a lot of boot for a great price!
Ultimate Motorcycling: Proper foot protection is non-negotiable, and the new Sidi X-3 off-road boots give you the protection you want at a price that is attractive for the quality and protection provided.
Motocross Action Magazine: I was able to do a bit of product testing as I strapped on the new Sidi X-3 boots before jumping out of a plane. They were light and very breathable! Then again, most everything is in that situation.
CycleWorld: Rather than riding in the new X-3 Boot, we'd be skydiving. While skydiving wasn't much of a test for the boots, aside from the landing, we have ridden in them since and can attest to their performance! True to Sidi's reputation, this boot performs very well and offers a great deal of protection.
Dirt Bike Magazine: Sidi tested the new X-3 boots by strapping them onto our editor and throwing him out of a plane. And the boots held up great!
Transworld MX: I absolutely love the boots! I was just recently released to start riding again from my shoulder injury and I've found myself in the X-Tremes more often than my Tech-1s or my Fox Comp 8s, now."