The all-new X-Power Enduro makes a great adventure boot for those that get off the beaten path!
Made with the same laminated Technomicro as the Crossfire 3, it also features the same cam lock buckles, Cambrelle® inner lining and insole as the higher end boots, a great value!
The new Davos enduro type sole is aggressively lugged for perfect off bike traction while still giving great peg feel. Its rubber compound is specially formulated for Sidi and the all new X-Power Enduro model.
The flex system positioned on the ankle area provides free
movement, which is controlled and limited through a mechanism
placed inside the hinge. The back flexion is also limited thanks to the
plastic protection panels shape which is designed to enhance safety.
The tongue area as well as the rear Achilles area is made of
thermoformed padded microfiber to further enhance boot fit and
- Slim, cool non-bootie design.
- Lined with anti-abrasion Cambrelle® in the foot area for breathability, the upper has an all-new extra soft lining as well that facilitates the fit and greatly enhances comfort!
- The inside area of the boot has a smooth design specifically
studied for a better contact and grip with the motorcycle. This calf
protector also has an anti-slip rubber insert and is heat resistant.
- Davos enduro sole for great on and off bike traction, along with great peg feel.
- Nylon insole no dangerous steel shank!
- Removable arch support.
- An inner gaiter blocks dirt and debris from entering the boot.
- Internal malleolus plastic guard with ergonomic closed cell foam
padding internally to enhance protection of those tender small
- Toe area covered in protective plastic.
- Replaceable micro adjustable cam lock 4 buckle system with
- All 4 buckles are protected against opening via an integrated guard.
- All bolt-on parts are replaceable.