MOTONATION IS SEEKING A NEW MARKETING COORDINATOR
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Reporting to the President, the Marketing Coordinator will coordinate social media, digital creative, public relations and more for Motonation and Ciclista America. The Coordinator will also provide analysis in order to make recommendations and optimize planning, thus improving effectiveness and overall business. The Coordinator will also be expected to fulfill his/her duties without constant supervision.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DOING
- Build the social media calendar based on our promotional merchandising calendar as well as unique events for social media marketing
- Schedule and deploy social media content per network
- Monitor effectiveness of social media content on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis via advanced analytics and executive summaries
- Monitor social media conversations and respond as necessary per our strategy and coordinate with customer service as necessary
- Oversee, manage and complete Public Relation oriented tasks.
- Work with the creative team on all advertising and print catalog creation, photography etc.
- Assess and monitor the brands represented by Motonation and Ciclista America and work with the media to build positive content and press articles.
- Be aware and protective of all the Motonation and Ciclista America's brands reputations and devise clear strategies to enhance and adapt as market conditions and trends as they arise.
- Facilitate other projects to support the sales team as necessary
WHAT WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR IN YOUR QUALIFICATIONS
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 2 years of applicable work experience (online marketing, combination of social media and public relations) preferred
- Experience with utilizing Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and other social networks including content generation and managing a monthly advertising spend is preferred
- Ability to assemble and manage a complex marketing calendar and align with overall company as well as uniquely social initiatives to build consumer engagement and support overall sales
- Basic computer skills, comfortable navigating internet applications and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Detail-oriented, reliable and professional
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to multi-task, taking initiative to determine priorities and change directions to meet goals; ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage special projects with minimal supervision
- Intermediate-advanced Excel skills to perform analysis a plus
OTHER SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills
- Experience with coordination and project management
- Ability to self-motivate, work independently and multi-task
- Ability to exercise sound judgment in setting priorities, communicating regularly with supervisor where necessary
- Regular, reliable attendance and punctuality required
Compensation commensurate with experience.
Please reply with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Outside Sales Representatives Wanted
Motonation is on the lookout for dedicated and experienced independent, outside sales representatives that serve the powersports business.
If you have the experience and skills to add premium quality lines to your existing book of business, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
We have large population, key market opportunities currently open.