Raw authentic is a classic looking pair of jeans with modern technologies inside made in the original way at the beginning of the jeans era. With Raw Authentic jeans you are getting a pair of real raw denim jeans. Riders can give these jeans their personal touch, no other pair of jeans is as customizable as they will pick up the natural wear patterns over the course of time.
- 12.5 oz. Natural Blue Cordura® denim raw with Coolmax fibers.
- Extra strong Cordura® Denim for abrasion resistance.
- Integrated CoolMax® fiber for moisture system to keep the rider cool when needed.
- Non-washed, not pre-shrunk.
- Aramid Kevlar fiber lining in critical impact zones for additional abrasion resistance.
- Trilobite® Premium Protection CE Level 2 knee and hip armor included.
- Trilobite Techfoam PRO CE Level 2 meets EN1621-2 standards.
- Raised waist belt at the back for additional coverage.
- Rolled up pant legs and 4 pockets.
- Adjustable height of knee protectors.
- Triple stitch on all outside seams.
- 5 year warranty
Special Rules for the Raw Material:
- Rule #1: DO NOT WASH YOUR JEANS, SOAK THEM, may ruin the future fade.
- Rule #2: DO NOT FOLD YOUR JEANS, HANG THEM TO DRY, will fade at creases.
- Rule #3: WAIT TO WASH YOUR JEANS until youâ€™re happy with the fade. 4-6 months.
- Rule #4: DONâ€™T GO LONGER THAN 1 YEAR W/O WASHING bacteria may damage fabric
- Rule #5: FREEZE YOUR JEANS TO KILL AND ELIMINATE BACTERIA inside out in plastic