A fantastic value in an Aramid lined jean the Sherpa jean has a straight leg, relaxed cut available in dark blue or black washed finishes, the Sherpa can be every day jeans as well as riding jeans. Under the 12 oz. washed stretch denim is DuPont ARAMID fiber reinforcement in all the high abrasion and impact areas. There's even removable CE rated knee armor and an anti-bacterial mesh inner lining.
Please note that due to the dying process that the black jean maintains more stretchiness than the dark blue jean. Please see the different size charts below per color that properly reflect this aspect on the Sherpa jean line.
- Fashionable yet functional design suits any climate.
- Comfortable and perfect for everyday riding, but offer the benefit of abrasion resistant protection in the critical areas riders need protection.
- Constructed of high quality durable 12oz. Stone Washed Hand Distressed stretch Denim.
- 100% Polyester anti-bacterial fixed mesh lining.
- Real DuPont ARAMID fiber reinforcement in all high abrasion and impact areas.
- High Quality 20mm brushed steel waist button.
- Antique metal front zipper.
- Lined pockets for comfort.
- Removable CE certified knee protectors.
- Perfect to wear over your boots.
- Machine wash.