All armoured clothing products are now brought into the same family using the ‘Pro’ Name.
Technological advances in armour manufacture, in terms of thinner, lighter and more protective construction combined with engineered fabric and production techniques, make this range truly the pinnacle of armour technology and sports protection. Staying true to the original concepts of Forcefield being the most protective yet also the most comfortable, breathable, lightweight and non-restrictive system.
- PRO VEST X-V (FF3049)
- CE2 Back, with Chest Pads and adjustable waistband
All new. The Pro Vest X-V offers more options. Both versions offer full CE2 back protection. For those who require back protection built into a garment. Both Pro Vests feature a super lightweight construction and have a centre zip.
New production techniques have resulted in a super strong open mesh (X Vents) that is even more breathable, yet super soft and strong. This runs through the high heat areas, and also provides ‘armour windows’, not only looking good, but also providing extra breathability and lightness.
The CE2 back armour parts have been re-designed and now provide unrivalled ‘free fitting’ flexibility. This is achieved by a unique cutting pattern throughout the layers of Forcefield’s own DRI-M technology (Dynamic Reactive Intelligent Materials). The Pro Vest X-V 2 also comes complete with chest pads and a height adjustable waistband.
- New X Vents provide increased airflow.
- ‘Armour windows’ providing extra venting.
- Lighter weight, breathable BeCool™ base layer fabric.
- Lighter weight removable armour.
- Redesigned back protector and now ‘free fitting’.
- Centre zip.
- Repeat Performance Technology (RPT).
- DRI-M Technology (Dynamic, Reactive, Intelligent Material).
- Available in sizes X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large.