A more affordable, yet still high performing, base layer armoured clothing range from Forcefield. Designed to complement the higher specification Pro Range.
Supremely comfortable, classy and breathable, it utilises compression fit technology and is equipped with CE2 back and chest inserts where applicable. As with our Pro Range, the wearer can choose whether it’s fitted with Isolator CE1 or CE2 shoulder and elbow armour. This gives greater flexibility in terms of price, and armour characteristics. For example, a rider who rides predominantly off road in hot conditions, may well chose the CE1 limb armour as it’s thinner and lighter and offers greater breathability.
The fabric used is a high performance, breathable base layer, specifically designed for use under regular motorcycle clothing, whether it’s casual, textile or leather.
Armour worn in base layer compression fit clothing is the safest, most comfortable and practical means of protection. All Forcefield armour within the range benefits from DRI-M Technology. Secure armour fit.
- Ideal for use under outer jackets.
- Lightweight, high performance compression material.
- Choice of Isolator CE1 or CE2 limb armour.
- Armour thickness from only 8mm (CE1).
- Isolator 2 passes all 4 areas of the CE2 test (Ambient, Wet, Hot, Cold).
- CE2 layered back and chest armour.
- Repeat Performance Technology.
- Side entry zip.
- Use for on and off road.
- DRI-M Technology (Dynamic, Reactive, Intelligent Material).
- Available in sizes X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large.